please contact us.
Information we may collect about you
• Personal details such as names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• Information relevant to specific customer offers and/or surveys which will be discussed at the time.
• Usernames and passwords to login to any platforms provided by CTS Wholesale Ltd along with personal details collected from social media accounts where you interact with our business accounts.
• Purchase history which will sometimes include billing address and delivery addresses, methods of payments and payment details.
• Your marketing preferences as well as open rates on our campaigns.
• Technical information about your internet connection and browser as well as the country where your computer is located, our web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms you entered.
• Your image may be recorded on CCTV when visiting our premises.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• To contact you about the services to be provided to you and to provide the services to you.
• To contact you about the services you have received, including asking you about your experience.
• Contact for the above 2 points may be made via telephone, email or letter to improve the quality of our customer services and in order to comply with any legal requirements.
• To serve website content and advertisements to you.
• If you consent, to provide you with information about products and services we feel may interest you.
We require this information to help us understand your requirements and to help us provide you with the best service possible.
We will not share information without prior consent from the individuals.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is that we have a legitimate interest.
Storage of personal data
We take all necessary and reasonable steps to secure your information electronically. This includes but is not limited to:
• Restriction of access permissions for CTS Wholesale personnel. Only authorised personnel that directly require your information to perform their specific job role will have access to the specific information we hold about you.
• Encryption or your data which is held off site on secure servers maintained by professional IT providers.
• Protection of your data through industry standard software such as virus checkers, spam filters, MFA protocols, software and professional IT services to safeguard against ransomware attacks and other unauthorised breaches.
• Continuous data protection through multiple recovery protocols and safeguards.
• A zero-trust framework including continuously learning and adapting to stay ahead of emerging threats.
We try to avoid printing any hard copies of your information but when this is required, we also shred this to industry standards when no longer required. Your information is not stored long term in any printed form.
Where we are using personal information to keep you up to date with information and product releases (marketing information) we will retain details for up to 24 months.
Any other data for customers who have traded with CTS and therefore we’ve had to collect data, we will hold for 7 years in accordance with HMRC requirements.
We will then securely destroy your information whether that is held electronically or in paper format and make requests that any of our third-party partners (for example our couriers, back-office providers) do the same.
The only exceptions to this will be if we have been asked to retain information by an official UK government body (i.e., tax regulation) or by law enforcement (i.e., an open fraud case)
In all cases, we will keep your information for “no longer than is necessary”.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request on the details provided at the bottom of this policy.
If you have any comments or questions relating to privacy, please contact us below.
CTS Wholesale Ltd
Trent bridge Farm
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the contact details above.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office